Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brain storming mama

Doing the assignments of my kids have been an extra efforts for me being a part-time-mom. But what can I do? I'm a mom. Just today, I was forced to compose 3 slogans for the nutrition month celebration. Slogans must be in line with the theme: Wastong Nutrisyon ay kailangan, lifestyle diseases ay iwasan.I did my brain storming on composing 3 slogans in Filipino version for my 2 kids and their cousin. So here are the slogans I made. I hope these can help other mothers who are also thinking of a slogan for their kids. At least you will have more time to do your household routines instead of taking longer hours to compose a Filipino slogan version.


Pairalin tamang pagkain at kalinisan upang virus ay maiwasan.

-------------------------

Wastong pagkain at tamang pamumuhay, paraan upang katawan ay matibay.

------------------------

Pagbabaya sa katawan ay iwasan upang mga sakit ay maiwasan.



No comments:

Post a Comment