Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Son


He is VJ my son, practicing his karate lesson at school for his extra-curricular activities. His Grandmother wants him to be an honor student just like last year. Compition is tight that is why he needs this extras. He also joins the chess club as his additional extra-curricular activities. He has been trying his best to please us, though already tired from his morning academic classes. His karate lessons would also keep him healthy and physically fit. He submitted to our decision because he knows that he is a little bit chubby and needs to loose some weights. Anyway, at home he doesn't exercise, he plays online computer game a lot.
Poor little kid, he was actually hungry when I took this picture. And he was asking me to buy him some food. So, I did gave him foods that they. Which eventually made him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment