Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Would you believe that COMELEC is cheating?

I think this time COMELEC is not cheating. In fact they've never been honest as now. People, let's applaud them for a job well done! They've been  trying to do their work the best they can. They're trying to erase the bad image of COMELEC. They are one of the true heroes of today next to the Board Election Inspectors, BEI (Teachers). Can we stop being so suspicious to each other. Media people are abusing their influence. They are publishing things that could mislead people into reality. Airing a whistle blower that testify against the illegal transaction of Robert Binay? To tell you, we don't believe in everything you say. It is just sad that you will be convincing innocent people and later on would affect our very own country. Media people don't you love your own country? Please be very responsible on airing news world wide. Always ask yourself if plunged news are good for our country or not. I did not vote for Nonoy nor for Binay. I voted for Manny Villar and Bayani. Although, my candidates did not succeeded to the position I wanted them to be I still respected the COMELEC's results. I don't have any relatives in the COMELEC but being one of the BEIs years before and a voter in 2010 election.  I really think that COMELEC are doing well in terms of honesty. Despite the sacrifices they've have brought us due to clustering the 5 precincts during the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment