Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you drop EC as a Mom?

Being a Mom, you shouldn't forget your responsibility of taking care of almost all the household chores. However you are not just an ordinary Mom, you are a blogger Mom. A Mom who don't like to end the day  with out posting a blog, visiting others blog and dropping EC. How do you drop EC  without neglecting your household chores? What I often do is that I open three mozilla fire fox windows. I log in to the EC toolbar. In the first window I choose inbox category, in the second All category, and in the third Parenting and Family Category. The Three categories are my favorites since it's where I often get a lot of active drop back bloggers. While I'm waiting for pages to download that's when I do my household chores. I did the washing of clothes using my washing machine. I cooked, clean the house and glanced on the computer every few minutes passed and clicked some EC if all the pages completely downloaded. What about you? How do click EC as a Mom.?Maybe you have better ideas and quicker techniques of dropping EC. Wait a minute. I'm smelling something. A burnt smell...Oh no! I forgot that I'm frying a fish. Got to go!

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! But it is really a common thing to do.I usually do EC dropping while I am drafting a post(after my chores are done). in other words I write while waiting for the sites to download. Most of the time I do a lot of dropping early morning when everybody is still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete