Thursday, April 15, 2010

Son's birthday

It was my son's birthday last April 5, 2010 and he will gonna be a teenager next year. I haven't given him a big celebration since his 1 year old birthday celebration. The cake in the photo is given by his grandpa. I asked my son if he was happy with his 9th birthday celebration and he answered yes but not as much as in his 1st birthday. I ask my self how would he remember the feelings of happiness at one year old? Maybe from the photos he have seen. 
I think if your planning to celebrate your kids birthday focus much in games and prices so that kids would really enjoy the celebration. Music also contributes to the success of any birthday celebration. Choose the music that kids are familiar with. You'll find them having fun singing with the music.Kids love spaghetti. They will spaghetti than any other food serve on the table.
Next birthday celebration would be my daughter.   It will be on July 6, 2010. Whatever I have served in my son's birthday should also be in my daughter's birthday to establish equal treatments. Of course I do love them equally. Good luck to my motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment