Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!

I'm so happy this Christmas.I feel so fulfilled, though I was so busy cooking. I cook 1 Kilo of embutido, 300 pcs. of macaroons and barbecue for the Christmas celebration. I planned to cook beef steak for dinner but I went to the market very late in the afternoon. I went to all meat shops in town but no more beef was available. This would serve as my lesson to buy all needed ingredients early in the morning. Hubby bought wine, ice cream, and some chips. I also bought 2 lechon manok for dinner. My daughter really waited for 12 noon to see the fireworks display in our neighborhood but hubby were over protected. He reprimanded us to go inside the house because he is afraid of the stray fire crackers to hit us.I also bought glow in the dark lollipop for my 2 kids. I think I'll by more glow in the dark lollipop for this coming new year's eve. I'll think of some games for my kids like the "bring me game". I should think of more treats and games to let my kids have wonderful memories during holidays. If you have some ideas please leave me some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment