Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair Rebond




This was my hair

before rebonding.







This is me today after a hair rebond.








I would say that I am satisfied with the way my hair looks today than before. For now, after 1 week, I did not regret that I have done my hair a rebonding treatment. I feel and look young than when I had my curly hair. There is really some point where girls would like to have some change of image.

It was last Saturday that I submitted for a hair rebonding treatment. It lasted 6 hours of treatment but treatment is longer for thick hair. If you are interested to know how they treated my hair, so that you will not be tricked by a hair stylist. Here are the steps:
  1. Wash and Shampooed my hair.
  2. Blow my hair dried.
  3. Treated and massaged (without a glove) my hair with hair rebond treatment cream 1.
  4. Let cream 1 stayed on my hair for 30 minutes.
  5. Washed and shampooed hair again.
  6. blow dried.
  7. Ironed a few strands at a time starting from hair near the nape up to the top.
  8. Applied hair rebond treatment cream 2
  9. And procedure 1-6 was repeated.
After rebonding my hair stylists advise me to apply keratin treatment cream every week and do not:
  1. wash hair for 3 days so that the hair rebonding effect will last longer.
  2. Never wet hair with salty water like sea water.
My sis also advise me to wash my hair only every night and during day time I will only have my half bath. Leaving my hair not wet. So that oils will retain and hair would be shiny all day long.

Another advise also from a friend that instead of using cotton pillow case use silk because as you sleep using your pillow cotton it takes away oil from your hair.

Take this advise also that while sleeping make sure that your hairs are properly in placed. Dont let them tangled even you are asleep.

Those are hair beauty tips taken from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment