Thursday, October 8, 2009

The feeling of fondly in love with


It's been a while now that I have not felt that someone is fondly in love with me. I miss those teen age years feelings of being of thrilled with someone. I'm sure though we are in the mature bracket being thrilled with a person is often the feeling we would not want to get rid of. It's d feeling we always look forward. The eye 2 eye n holding hands that assure of the love felt for each other. Sigh, how i miss that feeling. But I wonder why most marriages ended with hatred feelings. Is it because the two couples are too demanding for each others attention? Or one of them lost their love for each other? Will I ever experience this feelings again from my husband now that we inflected so much pain in each others feeling? I cant get hold of my tears while I'm writing this. The more I demand for love and attention the more I am neglected by my husband. I seldom receive calls and messages from him despite having a prepaid phone plan. Poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment