Friday, August 28, 2009

What are the symptoms that your husband is cheating on you?


Funny but I was motivated to take this picture to see how do I look now that I am turning 38 this December. I was very much worried upon knowing that my husband was seen at PRC office with a pretty young woman by my sister. I did not have any knowledge that my husband traveled that far on that day. It made me then think and recall how he behaves in the past months. These are the things I observed:
  • he hides his cell phone
  • his phone credit limit is out even it isn't the end of the month yet
  • he always come home late
  • very conscious of how he look
  • he always do his exercise
  • we have not done the usual intimate activity in 2 weeks
When I confronted him he answered that there is a time that a person should treat himself that is why he traveled for a break. And when I ask him of the woman he accompanied at the PRC, he answered that it was coincidental.

Up to know, I'm still observing my husband and I don't know what to do if I'll found him cheating on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment